Recent Posts

Gallery

Comics

vinyl

Interviews

recent

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

In 2007, DJ Babu released The Beat Tape Vol.1, an instrumental compilation of the beatsmith’s soulful yet hard hitting compositions. It’s also been 1-year since Babu released the critically acclaimed Duck Season Vol. 3. A self produced album that boasted tracks from MCs all across the globe. At the beginning of 2010, the Dilated Junkie comes forth with the instrumental follow up, The Beat Tape Vol. 2, which will be released on 2-23-10 on Nature Sounds Records.

Here's what he had to say about the new album:

“There was no holding back with this album, I wanted to get the beats out no matter what. I wanted to give my fans a fresh body of music” Explains DJ Babu. “My mission with these instrumentals are to put some doubters to rest.” For having 10+ years of production experience under his belt, most people know Babu as the World Renown / Champion DJ. “I want people to know my sound, all my beats come from a DJ mentality, so The Beat Tape Vol. 2 is a great outlet for me to showcase my production”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business

[Interviews][txmag]
https:://www.facebook.com/soundinthesignals >> ADD LINK >> https://www.twitter.com/bake_wear >> ADD LINK >>
| Copyright © 2015 Sound In The Signals | All Rights Reserved. | Design